Tuesday 29 July 2014

New Balance 1500 Made in England

I'm not usually a massive fan of New Balances, they just don't do it for me. However some late night temptation coupled with a sneaky discount code, I put pen to paper and the 1500 Made in England sneakers made its way into my shopping cart. I didn't expect too much, in fact after I bought them I immediately wished I bought the blue and black pair, but nonetheless I was excited for my first pair of NBs. 

Released this Spring, the NB 1500 was the first pair of the brand to break the century mark, but I have to say this pair definitely turn heads - I was actually asked by a rather attractive woman at a football match this weekend where I got them from, because she was fed up of googling where to find them instead of watching the game! 

The burgundy mudguard and mesh toe box and midpanel appeal aesthetically, but take nothing away from the experience my feet were having. My god, these are the comfiest pair of trainers I have ever bought. 



For anyone that knows me, I usually buy outrageously eccentric trainers (crepe city almost made me faint in all honesty) but NB have kept their latest release very simple and stylish and have been my best purchase of the year so far - I definitely won't be running to office or schuh to buy a pair of 996 that's for sure.




Hashtags: #NewBalances #1500 #MadeinEngland 

No comments:

Post a Comment